Skills And Tools:
- Salon managers are responsible for the successful operations of hair, beauty and spa salons.
- Responsible for both profit and customer satisfaction, salon managers lead their teams of salon staff to provide excellent services, maximize profit and follow all health and safety regulations. As a salon manager, you will be in charge of hiring, training and dismissing staff members and managing the salon's day-to-day activities.
- Salon managers are often promoted or hired from other salons, where they previously gained experience in salon specialty services. With enough experience, salon managers may eventually become salon owners.
Needed Locations: Mohandseen - New Cairo - Nasr City
- Retail Experience is a must
- Good English level
- To become a salon manager, you generally need to hold licensure in cosmetology and years of experience offering services to customers.
- Excellent communication skills are a must for salon managers, so you must enjoy talking to people, be able to communicate with your team and have basic math skills to manage business profits and expenses.
- Senior Sales Executive- Sahel ... - Sahel, Cairo22 days ago
- Branch Manager - Smouha, Alexandria1 month ago
- Sales Supervisor - Constructio... - Giza, Egypt12 days ago
- Public Relations Manager - Zamalek, Cairo10 days ago
- Production Manager - 6th of October, Giza18 days ago
- Technical Team Lead - Cairo - Cairo, Egypt14 days ago
- Marketing Manager - New Cairo, Cairo28 days ago
- Key Account Manager - Selling ... - Cairo, Egypt29 days ago
- Real Estate Sales Manager - Cairo, Egypt29 days ago
- Sales Representative - New Cairo, Cairo14 days ago