Skills And Tools:
- Preparing the site plan to meet the requirements, the drawings and the target dates.
- Preparing tender time schedule in a company with cash flow.
- Preparing and updating the project time schedule based on the contract.
- Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
- Monitoring the critical activities based on the project schedule and tell project management.
- Preparing and submitting the updated work program and cash flow curve.
- Monitoring day to day work progress and prepare the daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Reporting work progress and compare between plan and actual progress.
- Ensures performance reviews are being conducted on field planning staff under established schedule.
- Prepare the analysis study for the variations orders on time schedule and cash flow.
- Creates progress and performance curves.
- Bachelor Degree in engineering; Electrical Engineering is preferable.
- At least 5 years of relevant planning experience; Railway Projects experience is preferable
- Professional use of Primavera & MS planning tools.
- Demonstrated strong excel and computer skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Time Management; Great capability of time management and adaptation with different processes.
- Planning Manager / Project Con...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Projects Control ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Mechanical Project EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Electrical Project ManagerFarida group for fire fighting and fire alarm - Sidi Bishr, Alexandria8 days ago