Skills And Tools:
- Maintain up-to-date accounts payable system
- Updating and maintaining records of expenditures
- Ensuring that all payments are made in accordance with company policy
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions.
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Process trade vendor invoices and service provider invoices for travel / freight / customs duty / insurance / inventory by entering them into the system
- Monitor suppliers account details for terms of payment, credit terms and other irregularities
- Enter all Service Provider invoices into the System after checking with company logistic records of each transaction and after receiving approved purchase orders.
- Report any Documentation issues reported by Logistic / Freight Forwarders to the Vendors for timely solution.
- Make Monthly / Periodic reconciliation of Vendor Accounts immediately notifying any variances to the vendor and the management for corrective action.
- Reconciliation for Trade vendors done on a bi-monthly basis to ensure there is sufficient time to resolve issues if any before the month end and non- trade vendors reconciliation are done every month end.
- Develop and maintain reports and files on the Accounts Payable processing.
- Review Import documents and ensure docs are approved and sent to the banks on time.
- Assist with month-end closing.
- Collect data and prepare monthly metrics.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Good command of English.
- Accountant - Food And BeverageConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia23 days ago
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia4 days ago
- General AccountantConfidential Company - Hafr Albaten, Saudi Arabia2 months ago
- Cost Accountant - Food And Bev...Confidential Company - Farwaniya, Kuwait1 month ago
- Junior AccountantConfidential Company - Farwaniya, Kuwait27 days ago