Skills And Tools:
- Determines automotive problems by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; taking test drives; checking vehicle maintenance records and examining service schedules.
- Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
- Enhances organization reputation by achieving and over achieving the targeted CSI (Customer Satisfaction indicator).
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns.
- Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures.
- Promote parts & accessories sales by informing customers about different products, vehicle care and maintenance that can get their vehicles operating more efficiently.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications.
- Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Minimum two years of experience specifically in Commercial Vehicles
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Job specific Skills:
- Fluent English
- Selling skills
- Excellent Behavior skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills