Senior Financial Analysis SpecialistPosted 3 months ago
262Applicants for1 open position
- 8In Consideration
- 110Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
- Prepare the budget cash flow statement based on pro forma financial statement.
- Prepare the monthly cash flow statement for local and foreign currency.
- Compute and analyze the variance between the budgeted and actual cash flow monthly.
- Compute and analyze the variance between the budgeted and actual investment
- Prepare analysis reports related to cash flow and the investment presentation.
- Prepare Budget for Capex
- Bachelor degree in Commerce - major Accounting (English Section)
- At least 4-7 years of experience in manufacturing company in a computerized environment. (ERP experience is an advantage)
- Excellent user of computer application and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and preferably having experience on SAP financial module.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Very good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- General Accountant - Nasr City, Cairo18 days ago
- Cost AccountantConfidential Company - Helwan, Cairo4 days ago
- Accountant - BSPWonder Travel - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago
- Accountant (Females Only) - Shubra, Cairo20 days ago
- Oracle Financial Consultant - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- Junior Market Research - Nasr City, Cairo26 days ago
- Senior Oracle Financial Functi...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Financial Auditor - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- Tax accountant - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Planning & Budgeting section h... - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- Financial Planning And Analysi...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo12 days ago
- Senior Financial Planning and ...Sky Holding - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior treasury AccountantEDECS El Dawlia for Engineering & Contracting - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- Senior Treasury AccountantIbn Sina Pharma - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- AccountantConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- General AccountantStatements for Consulting - Sheraton, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior AccountantWonder Travel - Downtown, Cairo11 days ago
- AccountantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt17 days ago
- Accounts Receivable & Collecti...T&D Design - New Cairo, Cairo11 days ago
- Senior AccountantAlouf Travel - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago