Skills And Tools:
- Job duties for the credit and collection manager
- Monitor accounts to identify late payments.
- Communicate with clients and arrange payment methods with them.
- Keeping all records accurately helps make them easily accessible.
- Preparing and submitting reports on collection activity periodically.
- Track actual payments and refunds.
- Solve customer credit and collection issues.
- Continuous updating of files for collection.
- Make reports on the status of receivables of the company's customers.
- For necessary skills
- Ability to monitor and audit accounts to determine outstanding debts.
- Knowledge of methods of verifying historical data for each debt or bill.
- Proficiency in the process of communicating effectively with clients and listening to their inquiries about payments and arrears.
- Prompt taking the necessary measures to encourage timely repayment of debts.
- Skills of finding different solutions to solve credit and collection problems.
- Site AccountantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt19 hours ago