Skills And Tools:
Description - External
- To manage corporate accounts, after sales activities and assure proper handling of customers’ requests, conducting accurate analysis of requests and complaints through coordinating with other relevant departments until cases are resolved to maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
Report To Position Name
- Handle account requests and complaints and work on resolving them appropriately.
- Conduct welcome and courtesy calls based on an agreed timeline and schedule monthly meetings with accounts’ SPOCs -according to account segment- to ensure customer satisfaction.Schedule monthly meetings with accounts’ SPOCs (according to account segment) to ensure satisfaction.
- Promote Etisalat value added services to the accounts' SPOCs.
- Handle billing inquiries and complaints from customers through validating customer requests/complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Track credit accounts payment behavior by following up with the risk management team
- Coordinate with corporate sales and activation teams for add-on lines and additional services to customers.
- Communicate positively with all concerned departments in order to facilitate customers’ reception of the expected distinguished service to ensure proper resolution of cases.
- Update the customers’ database with modification upon customers’ requests.
- Use customers’ concerns & complaints to analyze their underlying basis and make recommendations on enhancing the system, process, or policy to diminish the frequency and nature of complaints.
- Customer Centricity Creates a positive internal customer experience during internal customer journeys and touch points
- Innovation Continuously learn new trends in the market and propose new ideas, approaches and insights
- Operational Excellence Takes responsibility—Accepts responsibility for outcomes of one’s work; with focus on accurate high quality operations daily routine, processes and workflows.
- People Management Demonstration of team spirit and a proactive collaboration with cross functional projects. Demonstrate company values and compliance with company policy.
- Strong communication skills.
- Minimum 1-3 years in Customer Care Operations.
- Previous experience in a Telecommunications company.
- Essential: N/A Desirable: Customer Care related courses. Time management. Business writing. Communication skills.
Qualifications - External
- University Degree in a related field.
- Very Good spoken and written English.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office application and contact center systems.
- Sales Account ManagerTechniques For Integrated Solutions & Services (TISS) - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago