Skills And Tools:
- Supervise the sites Landscape work and recommending improvements as needed.
- Manage the softcape team to increase their efficiency and productivity
- Handle projects BoQs.
- Implement and supervise softscape project designs.
- Comply with water demand calculations.
- Monitor job site progress and ensure compliance with design specifications and environmental safety.
- Maintains records of all work activity for works productively, independently or in a group setting, to complete projects, develop work policies and procedures.
- Ensures all work is completed in adherence to safety policies and guidelines while ensuring compliance with health and safety standards
- Coordinates the use of labor, equipment, materials and other resources with other divisions as needed.
- Maintains proper inventory of materials, equipment and other supplies are on hand to complete production activities.
- Visits job sites on a regular basis, observing organization of work, identifying and resolving training issues, and taking necessary actions to ensure quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture.
- Preferably Master’s degree or an MBA from an accredited university.
- 10-15 years of progressively responsible management experience in different phases landscaping construction to maintenance.
- 5 years proven experience as Landscape Agriculture manager
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Available to work extended hours.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Landscape ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Landscape Technical Office Man...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- landscape Operational ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Heavy Machinery Workshop Manag...Confidential Company - New Valley, Egypt8 days ago
- Health & Safety Section Head E...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza8 days ago