Skills And Tools:
- South Sector is seeking a highly experienced Motion Graphic Designer to work onsite at Consoleya in the
heart of Cairo.
- You’ll be working within with the marketing team to brainstorm & create catchy motion graphics & visuals
to boost and strengthen South Sector Clients’ presence & image.
- If you’re a creative, have an eye for details and a sense of commitment, send us your portfolio!
- Working closely within the marketing team to brainstorm and create mock-up design ideas.
- Strategize and manage all video projects for all South Sector’s clients.
- Bring expert-level video creation and editing motion graphic and captured footage videos, with a
significant emphasis on motion graphics.
- Creating exciting, engaging, and impactful online content through videos, animations, and GIFs.
- Designing fresh identities, logos, guidelines, and banners for new launches.
- Designing elements such as original images, illustrations, and infographics to help deliver a
- Flexibility in making changes as required by the team or individual project objectives.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Proofread and review visuals before giving the green light for publishing.
- Setting projects timelines and deadlines and working accordingly.
- A degree in either graphic design, film, a related field or a portfolio exhibiting required skills.
- 3+ years of experience video editing, motion graphics and digital design experience.
A complete portfolio of multimedia and graphic design content showcasing creativity, skills and
- Proficiency in using multimedia design software such as, but not limited to, Adobe’s Creative Suite
with an emphasis in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and XD.
- Excellent knowledge of storyboarding and visual design principals and colour theory.
- Artistic with a keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content.
- Ability to provide original work.
- Agile and capable of handling more than one project simultaneously.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be well organized.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and time-management skills.
- Creative Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago