Foreign Purchasing SpecialistPosted 13 days ago
69Applicants for2 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for buying company products with the lowest “cost” not “price”
- Communicating internally with sales departments and understanding their demands
- Processing requests and managing shipment processes with foreign suppliers.
- Producing price quotations to the sales team according to the pricing system.
- Meeting up with suppliers locally and abroad if needed.
- Data Analysis and report generation is an integral part of the job.
- Excellent user of MS Excel (advanced functions & data analysis)
- Attention to detail and an organized personality are a must.
- Background knowledge about shipping and customs clearance is a plus.
- Excellent command of English written and spoken.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a foreign purchasing career.
- Distinctive negotiation & communication skills.
- Availability to travel is a must
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Bachelor of Science
- The Mechanical Engineering field is a plus.
- Logistics & Purchasing Supervi...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt21 hours ago
- Purchasing / Procurement Speci...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo22 hours ago
- Purchasing SpecialistConfidential Company - Madinaty, Cairo2 days ago