Skills And Tools:
- Developing and implementing lessons/work schemes
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning
- Organizing and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, cooking, music, dancing etc)
- Liaising with parents/carers and professionals such as speech therapists and health visitors
- Maintaining records
- Monitoring and recording progress.
- English Fluency is a must
- The job requires an enthusiastic, Imaginative and energetic individual capable of gaining the full potential from each child.