Skills And Tools:
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plan concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Study the design “brief” to record requirements and corporate needs.
- Produce stunning and creative solutions.
- Contribute ideas & design artwork to meet the overall brief and associated objectives.
- Possess a strong understanding of light, color, and perspective.
- Produce accurate high-quality artwork within corporate brand guidelines and standards.
- Capable of creating interesting compositions with simple shapes.
- Determine the size and arrangement of illustrative material, copy, font style, and size.
- Prepare rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Deliver the finished designs within brand guidelines.
- Amend the designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Responsible for the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos.
- Proficiency in meeting deadlines.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years.
- BS Degree in Design, Fine Arts, or any relevant field.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, After Effect, Photoshop …).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Senior Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago
- Senior Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago