Skills And Tools:
Mira application is hiring a Customer Service Team Leader to join its team.
A Customer Service Team leader organizes Mira's customer service team to achieve Mira's objectives regarding customer retention and growth, leading the team members to ensure high performance, and tracking Mira's customer service results.
- Ensure high-quality follow-up, speedy delivery, and customer satisfaction with the products delivered.
- Organize the relation and workflow between the team members and couriers and interfere in case of arisen problems.
- Expect, identify and solve any problems affecting Mira growth regarding the customer relationships.
- Analyze and track the market regarding new customer services delivered, competitors' workflow, and product availability.
- Monitor customer service calls and activities.
- Enhance customer care knowledge based on market changes.
- Handle hard calls or escalated customer conditions to contain problematic situations.
- Motivate, guide, train and direct the customer service team to ensure a professional and collaborative Customer Service workflow.
- Assist management with hiring and training new customer service agents to the team.
- Create and implement effective steps of operation in collaboration with the couriers to track and follow the order since ordered and until fully delivered.
- Observe the performance of team members to identify their strengths and weaknesses and suggest solutions to deal with these weaknesses.
- Keep self-updated on mira's products, offers, and processes.
- Delegate different customer service duties to team members to ensure a faster and smoother flow of operation through division of tasks and orders.
- Monitor calls and follow-up process of the team members with customers and provide feedback.
- Create and implement work procedures that will enhance the organization and departmental service delivery, operating procedures, and standards.
- Provide assistance to team members with low performance or difficulties by putting training them and giving them continuous personal coaching.
- Ensure that the products ordered are available, suggest alternatives in case of unavailability and make sure of customer satisfaction with these alternatives.
- Give detailed statistical feedback on the performance of team members to the management for staff evaluation and reward purposes.
- Monitor team members' adherence and compliance to shifts, schedules, and target hours.
- Bachelor's degree in Management or any relevant field.
- Minimum 2+ years of proven work experience as a customer service or call center team leader or 4+ years as a customer service agent.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Background in Performance metrics and lean process improvement.
- Action planning and root cause analysis.
- Crisis management, details-orientation, Multi-tasking skills, and strong interpersonal and verbal skills.
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel.
- Customer Service Team Manager ...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt5 days ago
- Clinical Support Engineer & Cu...Sigma for Imp & Exp & Opera hearing Solutions - Alexandria, Egypt9 days ago