Skills And Tools:
Feed the Future Egypt Rural Agribusiness Strengthening Project (ERAS) is a five-year USAID-funded activity, supported by the U.S. government’s Feed the Future initiative. The project aims improve the competitiveness of Egypt’s horticulture producers and related down-stream businesses and food processors. The project promotes a more competitive and inclusive Egyptian economy through growth in selected horticultural sectors with special focus on securing employment and increasing agriculture-related incomes of smallholder farmers.
The project operates in Greater Cairo, Upper Egypt, and the Nile Delta, through three strategic regional offices in Luxor, Minya and Gharbia, in addition to the main office in Giza.
The Field Training Supervisor will mainly direct and oversee the day-to-day activities of the Field Training Coordinators. This includes verification of gathered data; preparation of training budgets; organizing and filing training documents and photos. The incumbent will also carry out the duties of the Field Training Coordinator within the governorate of the Field Office he is assigned to. He or she will be required to travel extensively to the neighboring governorates where ERAS operates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Direct and manage the day-to-day work of the Field Training Coordinators per periodic workplans.
- Collect/verify training data gathered by Field Training Coordinators and send to the Field Office Director on weekly basis.
- Organize photos of the training events collected from Field Training Coordinators and upload to a specific on-line site.
- Maintain a filing system for all documents pertinent to training events including reports, evaluations, attendance sheets, expenses, training materials, etc.
- Coordinate with field personnel the implementation of the training plans provided by the Training Lead.
- Carry out the duties and responsibilities of Field Training Coordinator within the governorate of the Field Office.
- Submit training budgets to the Field Office Director and ensure availability of funds for the training events.
- Ensure payments and collected receipts/invoices comply with relevant Abt Associates Inc. policies and procedures.
- Must have a minimum of a bachelor's degree in administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a similar position preferably with international organizations operating in the development sector.
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft applications particularly Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Must be familiar with accounting and procurement procedures.
- Excellent report writing skills is required.
- Must be willing to travel on business trips within Egypt.
- Must be able to communicate well in spoken and written English
- Must possess strong supervisory skills.
- Must have strong organizational and inter-personal communication skills.
- Must be a citizen of Luxor or nearby cities.
- Sales Specialist - Sheikh Zayed, Giza12 days ago
- Training AdvisorConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- HR & Admin Section HeadConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia20 hours ago
- Administration Manager - ITwor...Global Medical Solutions International - Nasr City, Cairo13 hours ago
- English InstructorConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago