Skills And Tools:
- Analyze, report and document technical issues.
- Provide accurate estimations of the deliverable and fulfill them (time estimation and story sizing).
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Conduct post-release/ post implementation testing.
- Perform Functional and non-functional testing.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance in the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of test processes.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving, time management, priority allocation, task management skills and presentation skills.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodology.
- ISTQB-FL and ISTQB-Agile Tester Certificates are a plus.
- Software Testing Engineer (API...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Quality Control Engineer for R...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt3 days ago
- Software Test & Verification E...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago