- Experience Needed:
3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a full-time Senior Graphic Designer to join our team and produce and oversee creative solutions to address our business and social media needs. Due to Covid-19 precautions our team currently works remotely 2 days a week.
- As you grow with us in this role, you may lead a design team and ensure that it promotes our and our clients' brand through delivering high-quality work product on occasionally tight deadlines.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee design projects from conception to delivery
- Review and update brand guidelines
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our projects
- Develop templates as needed for presentations, reports, and content
- Design original content, including illustrations and info graphics when needed
- Generate ideas for content and designs as directed by management
- Liaise with different departments to ensure deadlines are met
- Manage the design department's tasks to ensure project completion on time
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
3 to 7 years
About this Company
Diwan is the leading Multi-Platform Network (MPN) and Talent Management agency in MENA, managing top creators and influencers generating more than 2 billion views every month.
See all Careers and Jobs at Diwan Videos
We are among the earliest adopters of the digital content...