- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Title: Team Lead – “MERN stack”
Industry: IT Software
Reporting Line: SDS & Client (POC)
- Deliver the assigned tasks within due timeframe and minimum percentage of defects/bugs, ensuring the needed quality of delivery is attained.
- Ensure being up to date with the latest needed technologies aiding the Client’s projects needs and delivery.
- Document all tasks being implemented for easy reference to the development team and Clients.
- Effectively Communicates with the Team/Client, for an easy flow of information and connection with the team.
- Manage time in order to utilize a 25% - 30% for research and learning and 70% - 75% for technical development.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Follow the NDA & Security Data Protection Guidelines ensuring data is confidential and not disclosed to any third parties.
- Monitors and verifies that the company coding standards and development practices are being followed.
- Guide for selecting the proper technology roadmap.
- Plan & provide the team training to meet with the technology skills and company’s planned technical roadmap
- Competitive Compensation.
- Customized Annual Technical/Non-Technical Development Plans.
- Medical & Social Insurance.
- Transportation – Bus Routes.
- Business Travels based on the need.
- European Clients’ Exposure.
- You will also have the benefit of working with the latest technologies.
More than 5 years
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Overall experience 5+ years.
- A minimum of 4 Years of experience in related field/needed technology.
- Culturally fitting with the company’s standards and profile.
- Adapting to dynamic work environment.
- Possess general programming skills & software development fundamentals.
- Node.JS (Express.JS)
- ReactJS ( Made projects with it)
- Expertise in relational databases and data modeling
- Experience with document databases, preferably MongoDB
- ORM and ODM (Mongoose for MongoDB)
- Design and implementation of RESTful API
- Knowledge of Web and Data Security
- Proficient with GIT workflows
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud platform and services
- Experience with iterative design and development methodology
- Automated tests (Unit and Integration tests)
- Experience with CI and CD
About this Company
CrossWorkers is a Danish offshoring company working in the software development sector, supplying our clients with professional IT resources. The company has been in business since 2009 and provides excellent services within offshoring software development. The headquarters...
See all Careers and Jobs at CrossWorkers