Skills And Tools:
We`re looking for a tenacious Sales Executive to join our team! Your task will be to identify, nurture, and secure new clients. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, marketing knowledge, and a confident speaker, and confidence over the phone. You`ll provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition level, and profitability.
- Perform, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective clients.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential clients to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Conducts one-on-one review with all the Account Managers to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Account Managers sale and activity performance.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market`s potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep updated about the best practice and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Ensure that all business activities are conducted in the line with company values, policies, and ethics code of conduct.
- Undertake any other activities as reasonably requested from the management.
- Proven track record as a Sales Representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in Sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Marketing knowledge or studies.
- Prioritizing, time management, and communication skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience's needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent.
- Respect for others.
- Driven to achieve goals.
- Leadership - ability to lead matrix teams.
- Flexibility - able to lead effectively within an environment of ambiguity.
- Gently assertive.
- Team working - able to work as a part of a team whilst encouraging and fostering teamwork; openness to other ideas and input.
- Influencing - high level of interpersonal skills, demonstrable ability to present ideas and take people with them.
- A team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible, adaptive, and pragmatic.
- Business Developer / Sales - M...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Business Developer - Medical M...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Business Development ExecutiveConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago