Skills And Tools:
- Supervising the manufacturing processes, ensuring quality work is done in a safe, efficient manner.
- Liaising with other engineers to develop plans that improve production, costs, and labor required.
- Diagnosing problems in the production line and providing recommendations and training.
- Analyzing all facets of production and making recommendations for improvement.
- Obtaining any materials and equipment required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering.
- From 3 to 5 years’ Experience.
- preferred who has experience in welding and sheet metal
- preferred who has experience in concrete and steel Field
- Able to work Middle and night shift
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Chemical Engineer - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- Technical Support Engineer - M... - Heliopolis, Cairo16 days ago
- Detailing Engineer – Steel Str... - Katameya, Cairo16 days ago
- Senior Design Engineer - Struc... - Katameya, Cairo16 days ago
- Light Current Specialist - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Sales Engineer - Dokki, Giza22 days ago
- Business Development Engineer ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo30 days ago
- Junior Project Engineer Low Cu... - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Electrical Tendering En... - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Senior Mechanical Tendering En... - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Shift Production EngineerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia13 days ago
- Production EngineerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo4 days ago