Skills And Tools:
- Manage the annual renewal of industrial registries.
- Handle the annual renewal of civil protection license for the whole Group’s entities.
- Draft legal documents, contracts and agreements.
- Finalize the license permits of boilers as well as other equipment.
- Follow up on documentation.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Education: Required a university degree in Law.
- Experience: 1 year of working experience in legal affairs is required, preferably in similar industry.
- Languages: Fluency spoken and written Arabic.
- Previous experience with governmental agencies is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to learn and can tolerate stress.
- Committed, professional and flexible.
- Legal CounselConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Contract SpecialistConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza3 days ago
- Compliance OfficerConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia3 days ago