Digital Marketing SpecialistPosted 1 month ago
74Applicants for2 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Ensure the website content creates a first class customer experience while supporting strategies and business priorities
- Lead SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to increase organic search visibility and ranking.
- Manage the development, implementation, monitoring, tracking and optimizing of PPC (Pay-Per-Click) campaigns such as Google AdWords. This includes identifying and tracking industry keywords and their popularity.
- Build and maintain AdWords landing pages, building content and structure that drives Click Through Rate and leads
- Drive impactful incremental revenue growth by generating high quality sales ready leads from new customers.
- Work closely with the sales teams to identify market requirements and trends in order to continuously tailor content to the specific needs of our customers.
- Create a social presence on social media including Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Lead email campaigns and execution of digital and related marketing campaigns.
- Report & analyze key performance indicators and find opportunities for improvement on a monthly basis.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Shown success in handling metrics and data and working in a quantified commercial environment
- Solid understanding of Search Engine Advertising/Search Engine Marketing including campaign creation and optimization
- Essential skills include AdWords, Analytics, Google Search Console and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with the following will be desirable: CRM Systems (Salesforce.com), SEO Optimization tools (Bright Edge, Conductor, SEM Rush, MOZ), Marketing Automation tools (Marketo), Analytics & Intelligence platforms
- 1-2 years experience in the same field
- Employment type is a full-time
- Digital Marketing & Social Med...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 hours ago