- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
General purpose: Managing & optimizing the handling of stock for all storage’s components to maintain it safely with smallest discrepancies. Also, to achieve the effective and efficient process that serves the internal and external clients according to company requirements.
- Develop all process and procedures related to (receive, store, issue, supply, delivery, packaging, and loading, and uploading) all components / storage items to achieve the desired outcomes of these process according to company goals and priorities in terms of controlling items safe and smooth the operation running to satisfy customers needs.
- Set the optimum organization by functions / objectives for each one, in order to achieve the performance results in terms of client’s satisfaction (both internal and external ones).
- Manage and undertake to deliver the required developing and training of all stores staff to improve their capabilities and achieve the performance targets. As well as to improve their moral and motivation.
- Manage to organize the storage areas in effective way to achieve the maximum utilization of space, safe people and item, and to ensure the smooth running of storage activities.
- Identify and manage to equip the area with the required and necessary facilities to keep the storage items safely and to ensure the easier accessibility to the components to smooth running the items movements.
- Manage and ensure that all health and safety regulations are followed. This will enable us to safe company staff as well as assets.
- Control the movement stock, using the obligatory documentations, and updating the stock status on time in the systems. To ensure that all process controlled and to let the concerned people has the facility to review the stock status timely and accurate.
- Co-ordinate / communicate with other departments in terms of providing and exchange data / information, or satisfy their requirements. This will support them in their activities and build a smooth relationship with all departments.
- Manage to deliver facilities to run the internal and external audit for the purpose of applying the audit process related to company policies.
- Prepare the required reports to the management team on regular basis to review the performance results. This will ensure the effective follow up, define any gaps, and set the corrective actions.
- Deliver the evaluation / appraisal reports of the staff according to HR Department policies.
- Undertake other tasks as assigned that suitable the competence of the employee. These tasks will be assigned via a mutually agreed with the vice president. These will enable the company to achieve the best utilization of the human resources capabilities.
More than 5 years
About this Company
Audio Technology S.A.E.
See all Careers and Jobs at Audio Technology
Audio Technology S.A.E. is a dynamic system integrator and a market leader in the field of light current services, and integrated CCTV systems. Founded in Cairo in 1993 with an entrepreneurial vision to empower businesses to accelerate, the...