Skills And Tools:
The Future Is What We Make It.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our Global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
By changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Make the Best You.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. All our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Join us and Make an Impact.
Technically Manage smart city projects from initiation and planning phases toward execution, monitor& control phase till closing phase in order to provide best in class technical management solutions meeting stakeholder technical requirements and client needs along with smart city contract scope of work.
Jr. Project Engr – Smart City
- Overall technical capabilities for executing complex smart city projects with at least 20 different integrated systems to the smart city platform.
- Support the technical lead for day-to day smart city activities with all project stakeholders at the project side.
- Technical Smart city knowledge dealing with smart city platform and its integrations with multiple use cases and city-wide smart city initiatives e.g., CAFM, ITS, smart mobility, waste management, AC, CCTV, smart lighting, BMS, smart parking, smart metering, district cooling, etc.
- System integration capabilities handling standards communications protocol between the different systems layers and industrial IoT protocols such as API, MQTT, NTCIP, HTTP, SOAP, etc.
- Software development knowledge such as Java and .NET is a plus.
- Perform regular technical risk assessment to determine threats and opportunities and develop adequate risk response.
- Track and monitor technical performance using proper company tools and techniques.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly technical reports to the end client.
- Master/bachelor’s degree electrical engineering, computer, information technology or similar field.
- Min 1-2 years of technical (ideally) smart city experience or proven technical experience in smart city project.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, excellent technical written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Projects field operations and financial processes.
- The ability to develop and implement action plans / control mechanisms to achieve desired results and deliver on commitments.
- The opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
- Group medical insurance plan life.
- Paid annual leave and time off work.
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation.
- Market specific training and on-going personal development
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- JOB ID: req430600
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 3rd Floor, Olaya Tower A,Riyadh,AL RIYADH,Saudi Arabia