Skills And Tools:
- Comply to the tendering policies & procedures
- Support Tendering Section Head in the preparation of client requirements & proposal preparation information
- Support Tendering Section Head in the Pre-qualification Bid stage in terms of quantifying cost factors, rates, materials and labour expenses
- Ensure product technical compliance with the client requirements’
- Document and verify overhead calculations
- Collect information & verify updated market prices, new suppliers in alignment with the Procurement Department based on previously executed projects.
- Direct study and preparation of profit and loss report.
- Prepare initial technical offers in alignment with Tendering Section Head
- Prepare & regular updating of the vendors list in alignment with the Procurement Department
- Responsible for Studying and evaluating received subcontractor offers
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical)
- 3-7 years of experience in Engineering contractor and Construction Inception
- Mathematical intelligence is essential
- Knowledge of contractual terms and conditions