Skills And Tools:
We are hiring a senior Front-end developer responsible for the client side.
The primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a responsive web app, with a focus on performance.
- Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional web app.
- We will ask for your help in animations and final HTML output.
- Communicate with a standard API using standard methods.
- Work closely with designers to quickly ship new front-end experiments.
- Write modular, secure, and well-tested front-end code using the latest web application framework (Angular 7+).
- Turn mockups and designs into complete functional pages.
- Problem solver with the ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
- Ability to transform application requirements into modular reusable components with minimum dependency.
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and cross-browser compatibility
- Understanding of all the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Implement front end experiences using wireframes, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to bring to life interaction and design ideas.
- Implement stellar using experiences, responsive layouts, minimizing load time.
- Responsive web design practices.
- Extensive experience working with Git on projects with medium to large development teams.
- Styling effectively with SASS and task runners (Grunt/Gulp/Webpack)
- Conveniently working with ES6/TS
- Ability to write Unit tests
- Ability to manage, and handle Network communication, REST calls, Optimistic updates, and low latencies
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies is a plus
- Good understanding of Redux/Rxjs is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience
- Sr. Front End Developer (Angul...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Senior / Mid-Level Front-End D...Shamseya For Innovative Community Healthcare Solutions - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago