Skills And Tools:
- Managing building and equipment maintenance schedules.
- Responding to urgent maintenance calls.
- Preparing for emergencies by creating building evacuation and other action plans.
- Testing building security systems and promoting safety within the building.
- Managing equipment and supply needs, including furniture, telecommunications, kitchen appliances, office equipment and supplies, and climate control.
- Liaising with vendors and suppliers on behalf of senior managers.
- Reporting to the Facilities Manager on a regular basis.
- Supervising cleaning crews and maintenance workers.
- Documenting processes and keeping maintenance records.
- Monitoring maintenance budget spending.
- Bachelor's or associate degree in project management, or similar.
- A completed course in facilities management will be advantageous.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in facility coordination, project management, or real estate.
- Proficiency in Facilities Management (FM) software, like Jira and Atlassian PCMS.
- Extensive experience in building and equipment maintenance.
- Advanced knowledge of maintenance planning and schedules.
- Ability to respond to building and equipment emergencies.
- In-depth knowledge of building safety regulations and security protocols.
- Proficiency in office software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook Express.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Utilities Maintenance Engineer...Egyptian French Company for Plants Tissue Culture S.A.E - Obour City, Cairo8 days ago
- Maintenance Engineer - Heavy E...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago
- Electrical Maintenance Enginee...Premier Services and Recruitment Overseas - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo7 days ago
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...Premier Services and Recruitment Overseas - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo7 days ago