Skills And Tools:
- Reservation agents work in hotels and resorts to help people book their stay.
- Reservation agents often work in call centers for the resorts and take incoming calls for people interested in staying in the property.
- They are friendly and efficient, helping guests find the right accommodations to fit their needs, suggesting different packages or amenities that the facility offers and asking questions to help determine what the client needs.
- Reservation agents also take credit card information over the phone and may begin the billing process.
- Sometimes, reservation agents may have to call out to a client to remind them of their upcoming reservation or to tell them if something about their reservation has changed.
- Hotels Experience is not a must.
- From Alexandria
- Males Only
- Have knowledge of Fidelio Suite 8 System
- Customer Service/Communication Skills: Reservation agents talk, listen and help resolved conflicts with customers. An expert communicator will be able to listen effectively to find the root cause of issues, and communicate clearly and in a friendly way to solve the issue and keep the customer happy.
- Patience: Reservation agents might have to deal with confused or irate customers. Having patience will help you stay polite, even in stressful situations.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Reservation agents will have to solve customer issues, sometimes without seeing the actual problem first hand. Being able to problem solve with a customer will help your job.