Skills And Tools:
- Participate in the required verification and analysis.
- Participate in technical design and functional specification reviews.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain business applications.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, implement, and unit test software products and solutions in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure adherence to coding standards.
- Apply basic professional knowledge related to software engineering processes and tools used within the team.
- Research, evaluate and recommend software tools.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas:
- Computer Science.
- Information Systems.
- Computer/ Electrical/ Communication Engineering.
Years of Experience:
- 3-6 years of experience in .NET Development.
- Proficiency in C#.
- Experience using .NET 4.5+ , Core.
- Experience in developing ASP.NET Webform, MVC, ASP.NET Core MVC applications.
- Proficient knowledge in MSSQL.
- Database design including indexes and data integrity.
- Implementing enterprise application patterns.
- Understanding of HTML5, JS, and CSS.
- Familiarity (optional) with the client-side framework jQuery, Angular 2x.
- Technical EAM Consultant ( Riy...Advanced Techniques Solutions for Software Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia10 days ago
- Senior Full-Stack .NET Develop...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- .Net Developer (.Net Core - Bl...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago