Skills And Tools:
- We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable web applications solutions you’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Write technical documentation
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Design and implement database
- Design test plan, and write test cases
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Working on site, under pressure.
- Bachelor in Computer engineering, or computer science
- +5 years of experience
- As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries.
- You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software.
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end.
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues with excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail, organizational skills, and analytical mind.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Proven experience in the back-end programming language (ASP.net, ASP core)
- Familiarity with databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL or MS SQL),
- Familiarity web servers (Apache)
- Working with hardware (e.g., communication devices, cameras, …)
- back-end programming language (e.g.#, PHP, Python)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Nginx)
- Proven experience in front-end languages and libraries (e.g., react, angular)
- Knowledge of GIS
- Web development framework (e.g. laminas)
- Experience developing desktop or mobile applications