Skills And Tools:
- Assess the service needs of clients and connect them with the correct provider.
- Create and maintain a directory of service providers and resources.
- Answers client and customer questions.
- Assess client issues and provide recommendations to fix problems.
- Presents reports to the company director or manager.
- Writes up reports of client and customer activity or complaints.
- Ensure each client is given the necessary services and follow up to fill ongoing service needs.
- Devises ways to improve customer service and client relationships.
- Maintain good relationships with service providers and clients to keep the customer base.
- Expand the list of resources and providers to assure there are no gaps in services.
- Answer telephones and respond to email inquiries in the office.
- Manages employee schedule.
- Works with marketing to handle any media appearances.
- Bachelor of engineering,high institution of engineering .
- 0-2 experience in customer service
- English fluency is a must.
- Excellent communication skills,presentable.
- Female only