Skills And Tools:
• Formulate new products and re-develop existing formulas.
• Manage projects leading to new product implementation.
• Liaise with clients and suppliers regarding product development projects.
• Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
• Investigate and implement new technologies, ideas, innovations relevant to company and customer requirements.
• Strictly follow WHS requirements and safety procedures.
• Contribute to the achievements of the department and company’s quality objectives.
- Bachelor degree in Science, Major: Chemistry or Chemistry and Physics.
- Strong background in Organic Chemistry.
- Good understanding of sampling and product testing.
- Identify problems and come up with possible solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Very English skills are required.
- Analytical thinker and critical problem solver.
- Excellent time manager with the ability to work independently.
- Willingness to comply with safety and quality regulations, including wearing PPE.
- A desire to work with team members to improve processes and product quality.