Skills And Tools:
We are offering you a chance to learn and become a professional Technical Office Engineer while getting paid a decent salary with insurance and bonuses.
Your job would include the following:
- Carrying out quantity takeoffs for construction projects with varying sizes and scopes following our procedures and quality measures.
- Creating 2D shop drawings using AutoCAD.
- Creating 3D BIM models using Revit.
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Interested in working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and ever-growing community
- Love learning and acquiring new skills
- Into details and well organized
- Like solving puzzles and don’t quit till you get it done
- English language skills are above average
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in the engineering field
- Able to read and understand construction drawings well