Skills And Tools:
A talented technical writer to help create and build out a modern documentation and user assistance infrastructure.
Technical writer will be a core part of the product management team working closely with Aviation Experts, IT Development Team, product marketing, and customer enablement to create resources that don’t just document what the product does, but accelerates a user from novice to power user.
Technical Writer works under general direction of managers and senior team members.
Technical Writer will consult with engineering and technical staff to prepare technical and end user documentation for software. Additionally, will develop and promote the adoption of documentation templates for system, database, and program information
Job Responsibilities :
- Prepare, review, revise, and maintain technical documents, including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation.
- Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality.
- Write, format, edit, review, and proof procedural and technical information for technical and non-technical users.
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet product release dates and client deliverables.
- Maintain a library of application documentation, cataloging it for internal and/or external use.
- Publish and maintain templates for written documentation produced by others (technical specifications, RFP responses, etc.), ensuring a consistent "look and feel."\
- Place : United ATS ElObour City www.unitedats.com
Job Qualification :
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a technical field such as computer science or a focus on English, writing, or communications.
- 5-7 years of experience required in an IT development environment.
- Experience in creating documentation for audiences with different levels of technical skill.
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
- Ability to read some programming code.
- Experience in presenting technical information in a live setting, such as classroom training, presentations, or video conference.