Skills And Tools:
This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: HR administration, onboarding, recruitment/sourcing, compensation & benefits
- Provide a high level of customer service to assist the HR team and company’s management in HR operational matters
- Manages all human resources policies, procedures and administrative tasks
- Responsible for day-to-day recruiting activities involving job posting, resume screening, interview scheduling and candidate interviews and share feedback with the hiring manager
- Responsible for hire processes including all pre-employment testing
- Responsible for documents preparation "ex: new hire, termination, etc.."
- Ensure all employee information in the HR information system is accurate and up-to-date
- Maintain clear, regular communications with hiring managers regarding position requirements, sourcing strategies, candidate assessment, interviewing strategies, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field
- 1-3 years of operational HR experience
- Team player, proactive and positive attitude
- Strong computer skills in MS Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- A pro-active, enthusiastic individual with the ability to operate in a positive, helpful and productive manner