Business Unit ManagerPosted 17 days ago
183Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Develops implements and continuously improves on the tactical business sales, marketing and promotional activities to sustain and grow the company in coordination with the Sales Director while achieving the required revenue and profit targets.
- Forecasting and Budgeting for all marketing , sales and promotional activating with sales director in alignment with P&L responsibility to manage the spend in line with the agreed budget
- Develops business plans and quarterly and yearly budgets with clear revenue and profit targets and updates them on a regular basis with conducting necessary executive presentations and dashboards needed.
- Maintains a long-term perspective on all issues affecting the business.
- Implements and follows through with an innovative marketing and sales strategy to meet business objectives.
- coordinate with production and logistics in Management of the inventory and distribution in accordance with agreed plans and policy.
- Ensures proper implementation of the marketing plan by maximizing sales force measures as the best in relation to industry trends.
- Looking for potential principals to widen business activities
- Cooperate with other departments to fulfill assigned tasks
- Manage all promotional teams strategically across all Governorates and assure right marketing and promotional activities are done with the targeted product and customers segments
- Organize the rotation plan and the schedule of coverage for promotional teams through area Managers
- Follow up with Reporting Key account Managers on Achievement plan and corrective actions needed
- set the system for direct reporters and their teams leaves and working days and day off
- set visits system and policy to be followed
- Arrange with product manager all promotional and marketing materials utilized
- Assure enough training plan are in place either for product knowledge and necessary skills
- Provide strong leadership for sales and marketing teams to ensure the achievement of sales targets and expense control.
- Communicate the company regulations to the related reporters that govern their performance in the best way for the good of the company
- Ensure proper preparation of the marketing plans for designated product(s)
- Ensure effective allocation for material plan implementation of resources.
- Set up KPIs to appraise staff’s performance
- system for Set up and management of customer’s profile and researching potential customers
- Positions Company’s and its products to ensure its long-term viability and growth.
- Ensures that all employees are aware of their needs to achieve the highest level of performance while receiving a commensurate level of support and development.
- Provides leadership and guidance to His reporting and divisional staff.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Medicine, pharmacy or veterinary
- Not less than 15 years of Solid Sales & Marketing experience in the pharmaceutical field only with at least 3 years in the same position
- Advanced Sales, Marketing & promotional capabilities.
- Advanced Planning, forecasting and Budgeting skills
- Strong KOL Management
- Strong People management and leadership skills
- Proven record of success in the Pharmaceutical field
- Preferably, to have MBA or post-graduation degree in Marketing, or sales.
- Flexibility, integrity, customer and results-oriented