Skills And Tools:
- Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules, and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated, and communicated.
- Ensure the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety, and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting.
- Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
- Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented.
- Ensure that safety inspections are carried out, fire drills and fire alarms are correctly reported, safety inspections, risk assessments, and lone working procedures are managed and employees are aware of their responsibilities.
- Coordinate the development of health & safety policies, systems of work, and procedures.
- Ensure full and accurate health and safety and training records are maintained.
- Establish a full program of documented health & safety inspections, audits, and checks.
- Establish a structured program of health & safety training throughout the Company.
- Liaise with external health & safety consultants in the provision of training programs and health and safety services.
- Ensure that all agreed action points are completed within deadlines.
- Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant health, safety & welfare at work legislation and communicate relevant changes to the business.
- Provide regular reports to the Health and Safety Manager, Board of Directors/Senior Management Team on relevant health and safety activities.
- Participate in monthly meetings when required to report on relevant health & safety matters.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements and staffing levels.
- BSc of Engineering or Bsc of Science.
- From 5 to 10 years of recent and relevant experience in a similar role
- Age below 35 Years Old.
- Multinational experience is a MUST (Steel Companies is desirable)
- NEBOSH (General Certificate) qualified or working towards NEBOSH certificate accreditation.
- NEBOSH Environmental Certificate
- Provision of advice to managers/supervisors
- Handling of H&S investigations
- Experience in formulating, implementing, and revising H&S policies and procedures
- Confidential in all matters
- Professional approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Strong IT skills (Office like excel, PowerPoint , word, access….etc)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in, and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work cooperatively with others to complete tasks and implement process improvements
- Laboratory Chemist - SharqiaConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia10 days ago
- Financial AuditorConfidential Company - Abou Hammad, Sharqia3 days ago