Skills And Tools:
- Collect and gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Implement weekly and monthly plan to achieve sales forecast
- Represent your organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Provide a full info explanation on devices.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Prepare quotations presented to clients.
- Attend operations with doctors to support them with Ghalioungui’s tools & devices.
- Handle customers’ requests and inquiries.
- Communicate, respond and follow-up after-sales services
- Follow up current and upcoming tenders, submitting its documents and attending tenders on time till delivering products to clients
- Prepare technical documentation, quotations, quantities and agreed costs and following up contracts and deals.
- Follow up the implementation of delivery procedures properly supplied and on time.
- Coordinate with clients’ collection appointments till invoices settlement
- Provide regular reports on competition in the market in terms of prices, offers and new products and follow up all contingencies of a new market.
- Supports marketing staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
- Develop & report on periodic assigned territory sales performance
- Cooperate with team members to achieve the planned goals.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Science / Medicine including (Pharmaceutical, Bio technology, Bio medical, Science, Medicine)
- 2-4 years of experience in same position
- Medical devices industry experience is a plus.
- Very good command of the English language.
- Good user of Microsoft office applications.
- Prefer to own a Car
- Community PharmacistConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza11 days ago
- Medical Sales RepresentativeConfidential Company - Dakahlia, Egypt4 days ago