Skills And Tools:
- Process received PO’s on timely manner including “top management signature and Po emails”
- Handle internal and external company registrations
- Process orders via email or phone
- Handle and check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Organize and maintain files for various requests (Tender specifications, particulars of sale and Letter of guarantee)
- Handel Vendor and supplier portals
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Coordinating and responding to all requests of internal meetings
- Handling CRM reports
- 2-3 years of work experience in a relevant field
- IT Background is a plus.
- Bachelor degree from a relevant university
- Strong communication and Problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Senior Sales AdminConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt14 hours ago