Tour CoordinatorPosted 23 days ago
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
We are a leading travel agency in Egypt, providing unique and inspiring experiences, holidays, and business travel services. We look forward to building a team of tours and events coordinators with a burning passion for working and traveling with people of different cultural backgrounds. Essential job responsibilities include;
- Greeting and welcoming guests at arrival ports and lead them to the tour.
- Informing guests about the itinerary for each tour and familiarize guests with each region.
- Pre-arrange visits to restaurants and monuments e.g. purchasing tickets to museums, galleries, protected parks, and other attractions ahead of time if required.
- Maintain timely and effective communications when coordinating with e.g. tour operators, event organizers, guides, photographers, and local authorities, etc.
- Gathering and maintaining the requisite equipment for each tour.
- Familiarized with the layout and history of the region or establishment in which you will be working.
- Encouraging guests to apply health and safety precautions, if applicable.
- Fluency in English. other languages will be an added bonus
- Presentable with excellent communications skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented
- Strong attention to detail & accuracy
- Talented and creative
- Good computer skills
- Previous tour leader/Event organizer experience is a plus
- Ability to work during evenings and on weekends.
- General Manager For Travel Age...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago