Skills And Tools:
Java Technical Lead Job Description Template
We are looking for an experienced Java technical lead to be responsible for providing solutions for technical issues which may affect product delivery. The Java technical lead will facilitate requirement analyses, conduct peer reviews and provide feedback, and enhance frameworks.
To be successful as a Java technical lead, you should demonstrate sound knowledge of industry best practices, good organizational and leadership skills, and proficiency in Java technologies. Ultimately, a top-notch Java technical lead should have good analytical skills, the ability to anticipate issues and frame remedial actions, and excellent teamwork skills.
Java Technical Lead Responsibilities:
- Performing requirement analyses.
- Developing high-quality and detailed designs.
- Conducting unit testing using automated unit test frameworks.
- Identifying risk and conducting mitigation action planning.
- Conducting configuration of your own work.
- Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback.
- Using coding standards and best practices to ensure quality.
- Native use for Java , Spring bot , Angular
- Bachelor's degree in either Science, Information Technology.
- Ideally 5+ years of solid experience in Java, Angular , Spring Bot , Bootstrap
- Experience as a team leader or act as team leader.
- Outstanding team management skills.
- Data Base SQL , MySQL
- Teaching Assistant - Computing...Egypt University of Informatics (EUI) - New Capital, Cairo18 hours ago
- Assistant Lecturer - Computing...Egypt University of Informatics (EUI) - New Capital, Cairo18 hours ago
- Software DeveloperConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago