Skills And Tools:
At Mendel, we are enabling different stakeholders in healthcare to make better decisions by learning from the journey of every patient— from a physician deciding on the best treatment for a patient to a pharma company discovering the next blockbuster drug.
Our proprietary AI platform is domain-specific and aims to emulate how a physician would view, understand and analyze a patient record. It is an end-to-end solution with several proprietary AI components, (computer vision, NLP/NLU and more) coupled with a novel data storage and streaming infrastructure.
We are seeking a dynamic Human Resource and Talent Manager to support the rapid growth of Mendel’s office in Cairo. In this key position, you will manage employee relations including compensation structure, compliance to Egypt employment law, and recruitment.
If you are someone who loves to build the best Human Resource practices, values employees and their work experience, and enjoys hiring new talent, apply at Mendel today!
As Human Resource and Talent Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Build and maintain a collaborative work culture among all employees that adheres to the values and mission of Mendel
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation, collaborating with managers to resolve any employment issues
- Update and maintain the employees’ personal files in compliance with the Egyptian labor law
- Communicate human resource policies and procedures, labor law and standards to new and existing employees
- Manage salary ranges, performance review process, and employee surveys
- Ensure current positions are accurately posted in all recruiting systems and job boards
- Build and maintain an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets in an effective manner
- Utilize behavioral assessment techniques to accurately assess candidate fit in all initial interviews
- Act as the point of contact for the candidate for updates, feedback and queries during the recruitment process
- Organize logistics, scheduling and travel arrangements as needed for interviews with candidates and the interviewing team
- Generate and send out offer letters/packages to candidates, ensuring all required internal approvals are in place
- Drive employee referral program
- Plan and execute campus recruiting activities
- Conduct regular follow-up meetings with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Provide advice and assistance to all levels of personnel on various recruiting and talent acquisition related matters
- Initiate required pre-employment checks, including liaison with any third-party vendors.
- Resolve any pre-employment check variations with the candidate and any third-party vendors
- At least 5 years of recruitment and/or human resource experience
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- English fluency
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship-building
- Excellent computer skills in a Mac, Google environment
- Knowledge and experience in Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Excellent organizational skills
- History of success in attaining metrics
- Understands and advocates for competency based Interviews
- Knowledge of recruiting systems, Greenhouse preferred
- Comfortable working with a start up
- Talent Acquisition ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo23 hours ago
- Training and Development Manag...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo22 hours ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo2 days ago