Skills And Tools:
Interact with clients and have a passion for design we want to hear from you. We offer a supportive work environment and are looking for the right individual to add to our team.
- Prepare detailed production orders, cutting lists, and shop drawings and specify the nature, quantity, and quality of the materials required and select suitable accessories and methods.
- Prepare concept, schematic, and detailed design drawings.
- Prepare Furniture Layouts, presentations.
- Revise and issue the technical file of each order and send it to the factory
- Responsible for the full order until delivery
- Present monthly report to the CEO with full work done during the month
- In case of any technical problems, the technical office engineer is responsible for arranging between factory and sales engineer until the problem is solved
- Bachelor's Degree in Applied Arts (Academic background in product design, applied arts, interior design, engineering).
- From 2 to3 years of experience in furniture design.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Able to handle the work Pressure.
- Ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Professional selling style and appearance.
- Excellent user of AutoCAD, 3ds max, and MS. Office.
- Using Sketch-up or Kitchen draw is a plus.
- Senior Technical Office Engine...Confidential Company - New Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago