Skills And Tools:
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for GBarena’s clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native application with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests (good to have)
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required. (Good to have)
- Participate in sprint meetings and daily stand-ups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Work with tools including Trello, Discord, GitHub, Google Docs, etc
- At least 1+ years of professional experience working with React Native, React Redux and Hooks.
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work.
- Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them. • Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- English skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues
- Java Developer (Microservices)Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago