Skills And Tools:
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Preferred Accounting or Supply Chain background.
- Hands-on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Warehouse Management, or related field.
- 10+ years experience in supply chain management
- Must be able to comprehend legal documents.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build lasting relationships with people.
- Sr. Supply Chain SpecialistConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt5 days ago
- Warehouse ManagerConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza3 days ago