Skills And Tools:
Emerald Egypt Facility Management are looking for Maintenance Engineer lead a team responsible for the maintenance and general upkeep of equipment and facilities, can work in commercial, industrial, or residential spaces, performing maintenance duties themselves, or contracting service providers. They also carry out preventative maintenance
- Develop PPM according to manufacture instructions for different facility equipment’s
- Performing planned and predictive maintenance
- Undertake effective planning and prioritization of workload wherever necessary.
- Ensure that resources are used to optimum effect.
- Complete and maintain accurate, timely documentation, reporting and records as required by the business.
- Support other teams and functions as required by the business.
- Undertake self-development activities as required by the business.
- Undertake any other tasks or duties as required by your line manager.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and practices operated by the Company.
- Liaise with Coordinator to establish requirements
- Conforming to health and safety procedures and policies
- Safe handling materials.
- Able to work between different sites
- Demonstrates ability to support teams internally and externally, to ensure effectiveness in line with the needs of the business.
- Demonstrates the ability to plan and priorities workload in order to meet required deadlines and performance standards.
- Demonstrates the ability of being able to maintain and improve effective working practices, use of facilities and materials etc.
- Demonstrates a flexible attitude towards work and is able to respond to business priorities appropriately.
- Effective communication skills that allows the individual to communicate internally and externally, at all levels.
- Able to pass on knowledge to other team members and apprentices
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain and improve levels of health and safety standards.
- Familiar with all types of facility equipment including AC machines, pumps, Elevators, lightening, low current systems, and associated plant.
- Able to problem solve in highly production-based environment.
- 7-10 Years of experience in Maintenance of similar industries.
- Bachelor’s degree of Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Good Problem Solving, Communication Skills and Working Under stress ability.
- Should have previous experience with maintenance for administration and residential projects good command of English and computer.
- have a car is a privilege.
- Cairo residence is required.
- Males only can apply.
- Very attractive package.
- 2 days off
- 8 working hours.
- Social Insurance.
- Technical Office Engineer- Mec...Argonaut for Mechanical and Electrical Works - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago