Skills And Tools:
About The Job:
Graphics and Motions designers produce designs that get their client's messages across with high visual impact. They work on a huge variety of products, including websites, packaging, books and magazines, corporate identity (to give organizations a visual 'brand'), advertising, exhibitions and displays, and computer games.
- Gathering and studying the necessary materials and information.
- Update and apply branding guidelines according to modern design trends on brands printed and digital collateral.
- Planning concepts and designing rough layouts and concept art.
- Illustrating the concept of art.
- Have awareness of marcomms design outputs such as blog imagery, social media posts and ads, GDN ads, mail blast designs, and PR articles.
- Maintain and update fresh UI of the brand's sites and apps on desktop and mobile views with the development team as well as the site's images.
- Issue tutorial and short motion graphics for ads and social media.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more—is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- Creative flair
- Acquainted with UI designs (web apps, mobile apps)
- Hands-on these Apps (PS, AI, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere, and XD.
- Office apps as well (they do solve graphic needs most of the time)
- Team player with good English to learn and communicate.
- Provide previous work samples and artistic concepts along with his/her CV
- Bachelors's Degree is a must!
- A strong visual sense
- +3 Years of experience
- Strong computer skills
- Confidence, to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
- The ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions
- The ability to pay attention to detail
- The ability to balance work on several projects at a time
- Good team-working skills
- An awareness of the competitive business environment in which they work
- A matter-of-fact approach when ideas or designs are rejected.
- Senior Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo17 hours ago
- Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Junior Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo6 days ago