Skills And Tools:
- Provide support in the development of all necessary financial controls and in carrying out reconciliations to ensure the production of accurate financial records and information.
- Carry out reconciliations of balance sheet accounts to ensure that all accounting records are accurate.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Prepare monthly management accounts to produce timely and accurate management information.
- Assist in preparing the annual budget.
- Supervise the petty cash system.
- Keep systems and procedures under constant review to ensure that they continue to contribute to the provision of a high-quality service to the company.
- Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Evaluate computerized accounting systems and provide recommendations to IT team for performance improvements.
- Generate financial reports and statements to Managers for review.
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
- Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
- 15 years’ experience.
- Must have an experience in the consolidated balance sheet .
- has an excellent knowledge in Income tax .
- Various background in financial Auditing .
- Chief AccountantConfidential Company - Mandara, Alexandria1 day ago
- Chief AccountantConfidential Company - Basatin, Cairo10 days ago
- Chief Financial Officer CFOConfidential Company - Gomrok, Alexandria2 days ago