Skills And Tools:
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Incorporate customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
- Advocate for the user by developing deliverables such as sketches, wireframes, mockups, user flows, and interactive prototypes in order to meet business needs and user requirements.
- Designs and creates UI interfaces and UX wireframes on product platforms; ensure text, images, and other information is accurate and aligns with brand standards.
- Conduct rapid prototyping of new ideas and iterative design get the functionality in the hands of stakeholders for evaluation faster.
- Translate requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Use color, fonts, and pictography to enhance the user experience and generate and manipulate graphic images, text, backgrounds, cards, logos, and buttons on application screens for customers, including application re-brands.
- Recommend and implement enhancements to the existing design and overall design system.
- Design UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (eg: responsiveness). • Collaborate effectively with product, engineering, and management teams to present design concepts to product management, customer success, development, and external clients.
- Qualifications and Education Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Development, Engineering, Business, or related industry.
- 2+ years of experience in UI/UX designing
- Experience designing personas and user journeys
- Ability to wireframe and prototype your solutions on Figma
- Visual design skills with proficiency in typography, UI, color, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense and how these elements impact product function
- Proficient in design and tools such as Sketch, In.Vision, Abstract, Figma, etc. to clearly illustrate the web and mobile application function and look like and conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Have a strong familiarity with the latest web and app design trends. Preferred Skills Using automation test case
- Senior NET Developer - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- Senior Java backend Engineer - Dokki, Giza12 days ago
- Devops Engineer - Dokki, Giza12 days ago
- Senior Front End DeveloperConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza10 days ago
- Integration Developer - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Lead Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo30 days ago
- Front End Team Lead - New Cairo, Cairo24 days ago
- Architectural Technical Office...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo16 days ago
- Software Development Team Lead... - Heliopolis, Cairo23 days ago
- Senior UI/UX Designer-Part Tim...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago
- Senior Designer - UI/UX/Websit...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza3 days ago
- UI UX DesignerConfidential Company - Badr City, Cairo9 days ago