Skills And Tools:
- Guide patients through their medical diagnostics journey, and complete clinical administrative duties to each stage and resolving their inquiries.
- Maintain streamlined care to patients entering their journey in the hospital.
- Coordinate OR admission till done.
- Communicate and report admission issues to OR medical coordinator.
- Communicate and work effectively with colleagues from other departments.
- Reports daily, weekly and monthly reports to direct supervisor” OPD Manager” •
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from management, clients, auditors and internal customers.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Previous experience with outpatient clinic coordination is preferred.
- Recruitment Coordinator (6th o...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago