Skills And Tools:
The technical account managers will build and maintain strong relationships with customers and the internal teams they rely upon to deliver high customer satisfaction. He / She will work with Technical and Sales/teams to execute solutions. Plays a leading role in the team handling the most complex customers and sharing the wealth of their experience with the rest of the team, will oversee and address our customers’ technical needs, provide accurate technical service before and after the point of sale, ensuring customer satisfaction.
He / She will be able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience. Also, be results-driven and aspire to achieve specific goals.
Ultimately, He / She provides technical, product, and business knowledge to support the sales process and strengthen customer relationships.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide support for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes and follow-up invoices.
- Address all product-related queries on time, establish best practices.
- Provide developers with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products.
- Identify solutions to reduce support costs, determine the most effective method of problem resolution by utilizing internal resources when necessary.
- Follow-up internal process, document and analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features that meet their requirements.
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales
- Manage the delivery of recommended/agreed-upon services to achieve high customer satisfaction and trust.
- Consistently establishes and maintains working relationships with internal support delivery teams, customer contracts, materiel representatives, and stakeholders to make sure they are fully aware of project status and any new requirements from the client.
- Ensure compliance with customer SLAs and service standards.
- Administer customer account management and account planning processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Communication and Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- 3– 5 years as part of customer-facing account management, support sales team, preferably in a payment environment.
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and management of enterprise systems.
- Strong customer focus and bias for action.
- Proven competence in establishing and meeting customer expectations.
- A collaborative approach to problem-solving and the ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in English and Arabic.
- The results-oriented mindset with a track record of driving initiatives through to execution.
- Self-motivated, independent, well-organized, and dynamic.
- Account Sales ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago